2017 World Tai Chi & Qigong Day - Saturday 29 April
Participate in this FREE INTERNATIONAL EVENT
If you want your group activity listed here, send details ASAP via the
online feedback form.
It's open to everyone, no matter if you are a beginner, never-done-it-before, just curious, or if you are a teacher and want to share with others. Bring your friends and introduce them to Tai Chi & Qigong.
New South Wales - Sydney
- Location: Victoria Park, City Road, beside Sydney University and opposite the Seymour Theatre
- Time: 10am for participation and from 11am for demonstrations of different forms
- Details: View or download the PDF poster
- Contact: Lina He, 0424 985 838
- Email: online feedback form
New South Wales - Tamworth
- Location: Tamworth Bicentennial Park, Kable Avenue
- Time: 10am for presentation by Brian Gregson followed by participation
- Program: Brian will explain the benefits of proper breathing, relaxing, and graceful movements of the Tai Chi form. Come along and improve your lifestyle!
- Contact: Brian Gregson, 0267 65 2624 or 0423 403 529
Queensland - Tamborine Mountain
- Location: Eagle Heights Park, corner of Cliff Way & Southport Ave, Tamborine Mountain
- Time: 9.30-11am
- Contact: Gai Wanless, Tamborine Tai Chi & Kinesiology, 0409 066 501
South Australia - Adelaide
- Location: Peace Park, opposite Memorial Hospital, Sir Edwin Smith Ave, North Adelaide
- Time: 10:00am
- Contact: Brenda Hum, 0413 022 246
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember, if you want your group activity listed here, please send details via the online feedback form.