Schools - NSW
Whilst care is taken by TCAA in producing the instructors directory, the
directory is based on the information provided by the instructors. TCAA does not
carry out any enquiries to ensure that a listed instructor is suitably qualified
and TCAA makes no warranties as to the qualifications or suitability of the
listed instructors. To the extent permitted by law, TCAA and its members,
agents, or employees, exclude all liability, (including liability in negligence)
to any person for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred or arising as a
result of any material published in the instructors listing. The user should
verify the qualifications of any instructors whose services they use.
Better Health Tai Chi Chuan
- Teaches: Tai Chi Chuan
- Location: Kogarah Girls High, Sydney
- Contact: Dr Paul Lam or Pat Webber
- Phone: 9570 1677
- Email: email@example.com
- Teaches: Basic Tai Chi for senior citizens but open to all ages, 13 , 16, 24 forms.
For advance students , the Dragon Phoenix fan and the pole .
- Location: Our Lady Star of the Sea Hall , 165 Serpentine Rd., Terrigal.
- Contact: Roque 'Bo' Ablan III
- Phone: 0415 321 001
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chen Family Tai Chi
- Teaches: Chen Family Tai Chi - Old Form Series 1 & 2 , Chen Xiaowang's 9 Movement Form, Sword (Jin) and Pole, Zhan Zhuang, Chan Si Gong (Reeling Silk Qigong)
- Location: Avalon, Mona Vale, Palm Beach
- Details: Martin trained with Grandmaster Chen Xiaowang since 1991. Taught Yang Style with the Sydney Tai Chi & Qigong Centre, & Chen Family Tai Chi since 1995.
- Contact: Martin Grunseit
- Phone: 0415 827 299
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.chentaiji.com.au
- Location: Gosford
- Contact: Heidi Cook
- Phone: 4323 3249
Countrywide Tai Chi/Qigong College
- Location: Tamworth and country
- Contact: Brian Gregson
- Phone: 67666706
- Address: PO Box 1573 Tamworth 2340
Central Coast Yang Tai Chi
Flowing Water Tai Chi Chuan
- Teaches: Dr Paul Lam's Tai Chi for Health Forms including, Tai Chi for Arthritis, Tai Chi for Diabeties, Tai Chi for Beginners.Also Yang and Sun Styles
- Location: St George and Sutherland Shire, also deliver training and demonstrations to schools, clubs, institutions and business organisations.
- Certification: Dr Lam's Tai Chi for Health Forms. Gold Medallist, TCAA National Tai Chi Competition 2010.. Committee Member Dr Lam's Tai Chi For Health Institute. Member Tai Chi Association of Australia.
- Contact: John Gough 0459 130 001 or 02 9542 2696
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.flowingwatertaichi.com
- Teaches: Teaches: Chen Style, martial arts
Emphasis on grounding, capture of incoming energy, internal extension
- Location: Sutherland
- Contact: Ken Goh
- Phone: 0404 462 657
- Email: email@example.com
Harvey Lee's Tai Chi Academy
- Teaches: Forms: 24 postures,48 postures, 85 Young style, 188 old style short version. Weapons:32 Taichi sword, Wudang Taichi Sword, Pole, Guan Dao. Push hands.
- Location: Campsie Anzac Park
- Details: The Chief instructor Harvey is a 6th generation lineage master of the old style 188 Tai Chi Quan and an 8th generation lineage master of Cannon Fist.
- Contact: Harvey Lee
- Phone: 0413 065 968
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaches: Chen Style Tai Chi Form 1 & 2, Tai Chi Push Hand, Tai Chi Self Defense, and Chen style Tai Chi (short and long) Weapons (e.g sword, spear etc)
- Location: At Park, Ashfield (cnr of Henry St and Lucy St)
- Contact: (Todd) Xiaotong Huang
- Phone: 0438 800 851
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.unlimitedtaichi.com
Inner Strength Tai Chi Chuan
- Teaches: Chen Style Old Form #1, Emphasis on applications in "Push-hands", on grounding, capture of incoming energy, internal extension.
- Location: Sutherland, Sutherland Shire
- Contact: Ken Goh
- Phone: 0404 462 657
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jing Ling Tai Chi Academy
- Teaches: A variety of qigong and Tai Chi forms
- Location: Yass
- Contact: Lizz Murphy
- Phone: 0428 005 641
- Email: email@example.com
- Teaches: Taichi and Qigong - 24 form , 42 form, 32 Sword and 42 Sword, Yangstyle, Taichi yangsheng zhang, etc
- Location: Hyde Park, Victoria Park (next to Sdyney Uni), and Darling Point, Sydney, NSW
- Contact: Ms Lina He -
- Phone: 0424 985 838
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaches: Authentic Yang Family Tai Chi, Tai Chi for Arthritis, 8-Form Qigong for Health Fitness, Tai Chi for Health & Falls Prevention
- Regular classes, retreats, workshops, community events, special programs.
- Location: Central Coast NSW
- Contact: Ray Martin
- Phone: 02 43247563 or mibile 0425262155
- Email: email@example.com
- Teaches: Wu Style Short Form (Frantzis 27 movement), Old Yang Style, Qigong (various).
- Location: Sawtell and Coffs Harbour
- Contact: Paul Parramore
- Phone: 02 6653 1252
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Qing Long School of Tai Chi & Qigong
- Teaches: Yang and Chen Style Tai Chi; + Qigong
- Location: Surry Hills
- Contact: Anthony Shingshing
- Phone: 0411 051 188
- Email: email@example.com
Red Dragon School of Tai Chi & Qi Gong.
- Teaches: Dr. Paul Lam's programs, Tai Chi for Arthritis (Sun), Tai Chi for Diabetes (Yang), Qi Gong
- Location: Morpeth NSW
- Contact: Debra Preece
- Phone: 0407 672 522
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refocus Tai Chi
Ric Bolzan Tai Chi Oz
- Teaches: Tai Chi Yang style 24 and 42 forms, Paul Lam's Tai Chi for Health and Shibashi Qigong
- Location: Newtown, Rozelle, Darling Point
- Classes: Qigong warm-up followed by tailored instruction based on the level and interests of participants.
- Contact: Ric Bolzan
- Phone: 0411 778 317
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: taichioz.blogspot.com.au
Riverina Tai Chi & Qigong
- Teaches: Long and short tai chi forms, Shibashi 1 and 2, Lohan, Tao Yin, Wild Goose, and various other qigong forms.
Weapons - sword, fan, flute and pole.
- Location: Albury, Corowa, Deniliquin, Cobram and Wagga Wagga
- Contact: Mrs Helen Jobson
- Phone: 02 6033 3172
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaches: Advanced and Beginners; QiGong, Sword, Fan, Bare hands.
- Location: Port Macquarie: Dahlsford Lifestyle Village, Kumai Ryu Martial Arts Centre
- Contact: Robert Newton
- Phone: (02) 6583 3886
- Email: email@example.com
- Teaches: 24 Forms and 5 Element Qigong
- Location: Star of the Sea Catholic Church - Terrigal
- Contact: PO Box205 Avoca Beach NSW 2251
- Phone: (02) 43811002
Tai Chi Neigong
- Teaches: Sun style T'ai Chi for Arthritis (41 form), Competition Routine (73 form) and Traditional Routine (97 form). Also teach Neigong
- Location: Marrickville, Summer Hill
- Contact: David Dight
- Phone: 0414 230 662
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.taichi-neigong.net
Takeaway Tai Chi
Tan Tai Chi
Tai Chi, Qigong & Yoga Centre
- Location: Petersham
- Contact: Ursula Trumpold
- Phone: 9569 3249
The Tai Chi Centre
- Teaches: Yang Style, Sun Style, Combined forms, Jian, Kung Fu Fan, Bang;Eight Immortal Flute. Qigong: Lotus, Shibashi, Five Animal Frolics, Ba Dua Jin
- Location: Lower & Upper Hunter: New Lambton, Adamstown, Stockton, Kurri Kurri
- Contact: Amanda Heidke
- Phone: 0410 181 498
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.thetaichicentre.com.au
The Tai Chi Club
- Teaches: Chen and Wu Style Tai Chi; Sword, Sabre, Stick and Fan forms; Qigong and Meditation
- Short Courses, Workshops, Energiser Programs @Corporate, Workplace, Schools, Community & Private Classes
- Location: Hills District, Pennant Hills, Parramatta, Hornsby, North Rocks and Sydney suburbs
- Contact: Jan and Frank Lee
- Phone: Jan Lee 0411 893 262, Frank Lee 0422 870 898
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.thetaichiclub.com
- Teaches: Tai Chi for Beginners (Yang style), for relaxation and Tai chi ball,
Health QiGong - Yi Jin Jing, Dao Yin Yangsheng Gong Shi Er Fa, Mawandgdui
Daoyin Shu & more.
- Classes: Specialises in creating programmes for corporations, schools, government organisations, community and private groups.
- Location: Castle Hill, Pennant Hills, Dural
- Contact: Tunde
- Phone: 0431 466 450
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.tundeworld.com
Tweed Valley Tai Chi
- Teaches: Yang style tai chi and qigong for relaxation
- Location: Pottsville, Kingscliff, South Tweed,and Murwillumbah, Northern NSW.
- Contact: Vic Basten, Chief Instructor
- Phone: 02 6676 0291
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.tweedvalleytaichi.com
- Teaches: Tai Chi styles: Taoist Spiritual Tai Chi Form, Chen (Cannon Fist) and Yang style, after Tennyson Yiu.
Also: Na Gung (iron body) and Hung Gar forms.
- Location: Sydney Northern Beaches or North Shore.
- Contact: Eric Wolven
- Phone: 0424 841 374
- Email: email@example.com
- Teaches: Tai Chi for Arthritis program.
- Location: Boorowa and Harden
- Contact: Keren Walker
- Phone: 6384 6366
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zen Haiyang Tai Chi & Qigong
- Teaches: Qigong - Shi bashi, Wild Goose, Baduanjin(Shaolin Style), Yi Jin Jing; 24 form yang style (Shaolin); 48 form yang style (Shaolin);
Tai Chi for Arthritis (Paul Lam); Weapons: Yin yang Sword, Fan; Tai Chi Long Form; Meditation
- Private: Organisation & Groups Tuitions, Workshops Available
- Location: South West Rocks NSW
- Contact: Mrs Kristine McPherson
- Phone: 02 65667128
- Email: email@example.com