Schools - NSW
Whilst care is taken by TCAA in producing the instructors directory, the
directory is based on the information provided by the instructors. TCAA does not
carry out any enquiries to ensure that a listed instructor is suitably qualified
and TCAA makes no warranties as to the qualifications or suitability of the
listed instructors. To the extent permitted by law, TCAA and its members,
agents, or employees, exclude all liability, (including liability in negligence)
to any person for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred or arising as a
result of any material published in the instructors listing. The user should
verify the qualifications of any instructors whose services they use.
Active Tai Chi & QiGong
- Teaches: Tai Chi and Qigong, incl Tai Chi for Arthritis
- Location: Newport Community Centre, Newport
- Contact: Dr Margaret Weeks, 02 99991986, 0411 222 388
Allinson, Elizabeth (Yass Tai Chi)
- Teaches: Tai Chi for Arthritis, the Yang style long form, qigong
- Location: Yass Soldiers Club, Yass, NSW.
- Contact: Elizabeth Allinson
- Phone: 02 6226 8216
- Email: email@example.com
- Teaches: Yang Style 24 form,Yang Style 40 form, Sheng Zhen Qi Gong, ShiBaShi,
Chen Style Silk Reeling exercises
- Location: Northern Beaches including Avalon, Newport, Mona Vale.
- Classes: Private tuition available
- Contact: Penny Auburn, Tai Chi Instructor
- Phone: 02 9997 2556
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Australian Tai Chi Chuan Li Chi Hsiang
- Teaches: Yang Style (Cheng Man Ching) Style Tai Chi Chuan for Health, Well Being, and Self Defense.
- Location: Padstow
- Contact: Sifu - Roman Czerniawsky
- Phone: 97261 647
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.australiantaichi.com
Australian Tai Chi Institute - Tai Chi Wellbeing
- Teaches: Qigong, Traditional Forms, Dr. Paul Lams Health Forms, Weaponry
- Location: Broadmeadow - Australian Tai Chi Institute premises cnr Belford St and Torpey Place
- Instructor courses: National Instructor Courses: Fitness Australia 3 CEC's 'Tai Chi Wellness' & 'Tai Chi 4 Kidz'
- Venue Hire: 3 training rooms available for hire. Close to CBD, railway and bus stops.
- Contact: Cheryl Lee Player
- Phone: (02)4963 7421 mob: 0412156994
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.australiantaichiinstitute.com.au
Balance and Harmony Tai Chi
- Teaches: Yang style Tai Chi 24 forms, Chen style Tai Chi 36 forms, combined 42 forms, Qigong shibashi, Wushu,
- Location: Bligh Park, and Windsor
- Contact: Stephen or Penny Oakes
- Phone: 4577 5005, 0407411072
- Email: email@example.com
Better Health Tai Chi Chuan
- Teaches: Tai Chi Chuan
- Location: Kogarah Girls High, Sydney
- Contact: Dr Paul Lam or Pat Webber
- Phone: 9570 1677
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaches: Basic Tai Chi for senior citizens but open to all ages, 13 , 16, 24 forms.
For advance students , the Dragon Phoenix fan and the pole .
- Location: Our Lady Star of the Sea Hall , 165 Serpentine Rd., Terrigal.
- Contact: Roque 'Bo' Ablan III
- Phone: 0415 321 001
- Email: email@example.com
- Teaches: China national standard tai chi 6, tai chi 12, tai chi 24, tai chi 42, Qinggong, tai chi for rehabilitation fan, sword, yang and chen style
- Location: Baukham hills, Petersham, Merrylands, Lidcombe, Bankstown, Newtown
- Professional Tai Chi & Qigong Instructor Course enrolling NOW for distance learning.
- Contact: Sue Chang
- Phone: 02 9686 2282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.tcfa.com.au
- Location: Gosford
- Contact: Heidi Cook
- Phone: 4323 3249
Countrywide Tai Chi/Qigong College
- Location: Tamworth and country
- Contact: Brian Gregson
- Phone: 67666706
- Address: PO Box 1573 Tamworth 2340
Central Coast Yang Tai Chi
Flowing Water Tai Chi Chuan
- Teaches: Dr Paul Lam's Tai Chi for Health Forms including, Tai Chi for Arthritis, Tai Chi for Diabeties, Tai Chi for Beginners.Also Yang and Sun Styles
- Location: St George and Sutherland Shire, also deliver training and demonstrations to schools, clubs, institutions and business organisations.
- Certification: Dr Lam's Tai Chi for Health Forms. Gold Medallist, TCAA National Tai Chi Competition 2010.. Committee Member Dr Lam's Tai Chi For Health Institute. Member Tai Chi Association of Australia.
- Contact: John Gough 0459 130 001 or 02 9542 2696
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.flowingwatertaichi.com
- Teaches: Teaches: Chen Style, martial arts
Emphasis on grounding, capture of incoming energy, internal extension
- Location: Sutherland
- Contact: Ken Goh
- Phone: 0404 462 657
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaches: Chen Style Tai Chi (Old Form Series 1 & 2 , Chen Xiaowang's 19 Movement Form, Sword and Pole), Lohan Qigong
- Location: Avalon, Palm Beach, Mona Vale and Frenches Forest.
Has trained with Grandmaster Chen Xiaowang since 1991. Taught Yang Style with the Sydney Tai Chi and Qigong Center and Chen Style since 1995. Private lessons available.
- Contact: Martin Grunseit
- Phone: Wk: 9973 4833, mobile: 0415 827 299
- Email: email@example.com
- Teaches: Chen Style Tai Chi Form 1 & 2, Tai Chi Push Hand, Tai Chi Self Defense, and Chen style Tai Chi (short and long) Weapons (e.g sword, spear etc)
- Location: At Park, Ashfield (cnr of Henry St and Lucy St)
- Contact: (Todd) Xiaotong Huang
- Phone: 0438 800 851
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.unlimitedtaichi.com
Inner Strength Tai Chi Chuan
- Teaches: Chen Style Old Form #1, Emphasis on applications in "Push-hands", on grounding, capture of incoming energy, internal extension.
- Location: Sutherland, Sutherland Shire
- Contact: Ken Goh
- Phone: 0404 462 657
- Email: email@example.com
Jing Ling Tai Chi Academy
Life in Motion
- Teaches: Toning Tai Chi, Medical Chi Gong, Energy Patterns Chi Gong
Yang Style 24 movements form, Five Elements system
- Location: Sydney North Shore, West Pymble and St. Ives, and private sessions on Sydney Harbour and waterfront locations.
- Contact: Gadi Levy-Golan
- Phone: 0405 084 220
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.lifeinmotion.com.au/en
- Teaches: Taichi and Qigong - 24 form , 42 form, 32 Sword and 42 Sword, Yangstyle, Taichi yangsheng zhang, etc
- Location: Hyde Park, Victoria Park (next to Sdyney Uni), and Darling Point, Sydney, NSW
- Contact: Ms Lina He -
- Phone: 0424 985 838
- Email: email@example.com
- Teaches: Authentic Yang Family Tai Chi, Tai Chi for Arthritis, 8-Form Qigong for Health & Fitness, Tai Chi for Health & Falls Prevention
- Regular classes, retreats, workshops, community events, special programs.
- Location: Central Coast NSW
- Contact: Ray Martin
- Phone: 02 43247563 or mibile 0425262155
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Ingleside (on Sydney's Northern Beaches)
- Private lessons or small groups in a private, idyllic setting
- Contact: Vaune Morgan
- Phone: 02 9997 6604 Mob: 0439026435
- Email: email@example.com
- Teaches: Wu Style Short Form (Frantzis 27 movement), Old Yang Style, Qigong (various).
- Location: Sawtell and Coffs Harbour
- Contact: Paul Parramore
- Phone: 02 6653 1252
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apple GUO (Traditional Chinese Taichi Kungfu)
- Teaches: : Chen style Taichi Old Form One (Chen Jia Gou village original form); Chen style Taichi Old Form Two (Cannon Fist); Taichi Sword 49 form; Chen style Push Hands; Chen style taichi 26 forms (for beginners & health keepers); Lifecare qigong & other related skills.
- Location: Strathfield Park (Opposite side of 168 Homebush Road Strathfield)
- Phone: 0404 053 218
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Traditional-Chen-Taichi/707209255966690
Qing Long School of Ta Chi & Qigong
- Teaches: Yang and Chen Style Tai Chi; + Qigong
- Location: Surry Hills
- Contact: Anthony Shing
- Phone: 0411 051 188
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Dragon School of Tai Chi & Qi Gong.
- Teaches: Dr. Paul Lam's programs, Tai Chi for Arthritis (Sun), Tai Chi for Diabetes (Yang), Qi Gong
- Location: Morpeth NSW
- Contact: Debra Preece
- Phone: 0407 672 522
- Email: email@example.com
Refocus Tai Chi
Riverina Tai Chi & Qigong
- Teaches: Long and short tai chi forms, Shibashi 1 and 2, Lohan, Tao Yin, Wild Goose, and various other qigong forms.
Weapons - sword, fan, flute and pole.
- Location: Albury, Corowa, Deniliquin, Cobram and Wagga Wagga
- Contact: Mrs Helen Jobson
- Phone: 02 6033 3172
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaches: Advanced and Beginners; QiGong, Sword, Fan, Bare hands.
- Location: Port Macquarie: Dahlsford Lifestyle Village, Kumai Ryu Martial Arts Centre
- Contact: Robert Newton
- Phone: (02) 6583 3886
- Email: email@example.com
School of Natural and Internal Arts
- Teaches: Tai Chi for Arthritis, Yang Cheng Fu, Yang Lu Chan, Dalu, small SanSao And Dragon Fan. Qi gong 5 Animals Poture, Ten Marrow washing, 8 Pieces of Brocade and Wild Goose
- Location: City, Glebe, South Sydney and Ashfield Park
- Contact: Horacio Paz
- Phone: 0407 912 561
- Email: HoracioPaz2005@hotmail.com
- Teaches: 24 Forms and 5 Element Qigong
- Location: Star of the Sea Catholic Church - Terrigal
- Contact: PO Box205 Avoca Beach NSW 2251
- Phone: (02) 43811002
Tai Chi Neigong
- Teaches: Sun style T'ai Chi for Arthritis (41 form), Competition Routine (73 form) and Traditional Routine (97 form). Also teach Neigong
- Location: Marrickville, Summer Hill
- Contact: David Dight
- Phone: 0414 230 662
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.taichi-neigong.net
Takeaway Tai Chi
Tai Chi, Qigong & Yoga Centre
- Location: Petersham
- Contact: Ursula Trumpold
- Phone: 9569 3249
The Tai Chi Centre
- Teaches: Yang Style, Sun Style, Combined forms, Jian, Kung Fu Fan, Bang;Eight Immortal Flute. Qigong: Lotus, Shibashi, Five Animal Frolics, Ba Dua Jin
- Location: Lower & Upper Hunter: New Lambton, Adamstown, Stockton, Kurri Kurri
- Contact: Amanda Heidke
- Phone: 0410 181 498
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.thetaichicentre.com.au
The Tai Chi Club
- Teaches: Chen and Wu Style Tai Chi; Sword, Sabre, Stick and Fan forms; Qigong and Meditation
- Short Courses, Workshops, Energiser Programs @Corporate, Workplace, Schools, Community & Private Classes
- Location: Hills District, Pennant Hills, Parramatta, Hornsby, North Rocks and Sydney suburbs
- Contact: Jan and Frank Lee
- Phone: Jan Lee 0411 893 262, Frank Lee 0422 870 898
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.thetaichiclub.com
- Teaches: Tai Chi for Beginners (Yang style), for relaxation and Tai chi ball,
Health QiGong - Yi Jin Jing, Dao Yin Yangsheng Gong Shi Er Fa, Mawandgdui
Daoyin Shu & more.
- Classes: Specialises in creating programmes for corporations, schools, government organisations, community and private groups.
- Location: Castle Hill, Pennant Hills, Dural
- Contact: Tunde
- Phone: 0431 466 450
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.tundeworld.com
Tweed Valley Tai Chi
- Teaches: Yang style tai chi and qigong for relaxation
- Location: Pottsville, Kingscliff, South Tweed,and Murwillumbah, Northern NSW.
- Contact: Vic Basten, Chief Instructor
- Phone: 02 6676 0291
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.tweedvalleytaichi.com
- Teaches: Tai Chi styles: Taoist Spiritual Tai Chi Form, Chen (Cannon Fist) and Yang style, after Tennyson Yiu.
Also: Na Gung (iron body) and Hung Gar forms.
- Location: Sydney Northern Beaches or North Shore.
- Contact: Eric Wolven
- Phone: 0424 841 374
- Email: email@example.com
- Teaches: Tai Chi for Arthritis program.
- Location: Boorowa and Harden
- Contact: Keren Walker
- Phone: 6384 6366
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Mylestrom
- Phone: 6655 4578
Zen Haiyang Tai Chi & Qigong
- Teaches: Qigong - Shi bashi, Wild Goose, Baduanjin(Shaolin Style), Yi Jin Jing; 24 form yang style (Shaolin); 48 form yang style (Shaolin);
Tai Chi for Arthritis (Paul Lam); Weapons: Yin yang Sword, Fan; Tai Chi Long Form; Meditation
- Private: Organisation & Groups Tuitions, Workshops Available
- Location: South West Rocks NSW
- Contact: Mrs Kristine McPherson
- Phone: 02 65667128
- Email: email@example.com