Schools - NSW
Whilst care is taken by TCAA in producing the instructors directory, the
directory is based on the information provided by the instructors. TCAA does not
carry out any enquiries to ensure that a listed instructor is suitably qualified
and TCAA makes no warranties as to the qualifications or suitability of the
listed instructors. To the extent permitted by law, TCAA and its members,
agents, or employees, exclude all liability, (including liability in negligence)
to any person for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred or arising as a
result of any material published in the instructors listing. The user should
verify the qualifications of any instructors whose services they use.
Active Tai Chi & QiGong
- Dr Margaret Weeks
- Teaches Tai Chi and Qigong, incl Tai Chi for Arthritis
- Newport Community Centre, Sydney
- Phone 02 99991986, 0411 222 388
Allinson, Elizabeth (Yass Tai Chi)
- YASS: Teaches Tai Chi for Arthritis,
the Yang style long form, qigong
- Yass Soldiers Club, Yass, NSW.
Thursdays 10 - 11 am
- Phone 02 6226 8216 or email email@example.com
- Northern Beaches including
Avalon, Newport, Mona Vale. Private tuition available
- Teaches: Yang Style 24 form,
Yang Style 40 form, Sheng Zhen Qi Gong, ShiBaShi,
Chen Style Silk Reeling exercises
Penny Auburn, Tai Chi Instructor: 4th Dan graduate of Academy of Chi Advancement - 02 9997 2556.
- With Academy of Chi Advancement from 1993 - 2008 inclusive, under Master Xie Shoude and Master Li WenJing. Level attained 4th Dan. Forms studied: Yang Style 24 & 40 forms, Qi Gong, Silk Reeling Exercises, Chen 56, Yang Sword 32 & 56.
- With Master Wing Cheung - QiGong. With Master Li JunFeng & Elena Vilacorta-Cortez - Sheng Zhen QiGong.
- Experience: Have taught for Northern Sydney Health, Kuringai Council, Academy of Chi Advancement, Australian Broadcasting Corporation, Church groups, retirement villages and private tuition.
Australian Tai Chi Chuan Li Chi Hsiang
- We teach the Yang Style (Cheng Man Ching) Style Tai Chi Chuan for Health, Well Being, and Self Defense.
- Sifu - Roman Czerniawsky
- Lessons are conducted in
For all enquires please contact Roman on 97261647 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Further Information Click here
- See also our web site at www.australiantaichi.com
Australian Tai Chi Institute - Tai Chi Wellbeing
- Supported by Diabetes Australia NSW Hunter Region
- Training: Qigong, Traditional Forms, Dr. Paul Lams Health Forms, Weaponry
- Instructor courses: National Instructor Courses: Fitness Australia 3 CEC's 'Tai Chi Wellness' & 'Tai Chi 4 Kidz'
- Locations: Broadmeadow - Australian Tai Chi Institute premises cnr Belford St and Torpey Place
- Venue Hire: 3 training rooms available for hire. Close to CBD, railway and bus stops.
- Director: Cheryl Lee Player
- Ph/fax (02)49637421 mob: 0412156994 email:
- Web site
Balance and Harmony Tai Chi
- Classes in Bligh Park, and Windsor
- Contact Stephen or Penny Oakes
- ph 4577 5005, 0407411072, or email
- Teaches Yang style Tai Chi 24
forms, Chen style Tai Chi 36 forms, combined 42 forms,
Qigong shibashi, Wushu, Weapons= Sword,Flute,Fan,Pole
Better Health Tai Chi Chuan
- Basic Tai Chi for senior citizens but open to all ages . I also teach the 13 , 16, 24 forms. For advance students , the Dragon Phoenix fan and the pole .
- At Our Lady Star of the Sea Hall .#165 Serpentine Rd., Terrigal. Classes are on Every Wedns.from 3 to 4:34 pm
- Contact Roque 'Bo' Ablan III on 0415321001
- Teaches - China national standard tai chi 6, tai chi 12, tai chi 24, tai chi 42, Qinggong, tai chi for rehabilitation fan, sword, yang and chen style
- Classes at Baukham hills, Petersham, Merrylands, Lidcombe, Bankstown, Newtown
- Professional Tai Chi & Qigong Instructor Course enrolling NOW for distance learning.
- Phone 02 9686 2282, email
or see web site:
Countrywide Tai Chi/Qigong College
- Classes in Tamworth and
- Proprietor Brian Gregson
- Phone 67666706
- PO Box 1573 Tamworth 2340
- See here
for more information
Central Coast Yang Tai Chi
Teaches Yang style tai chi, long and short forms
- Monday 7.00 pm Erina Heights
Wednesday 7.00 pm Holgate public school
Friday 1.30 pm Kincumber Nautical Village
Saturday 8.00 am Terrigal Haven
- Contact Steve Heard: 0409 594 533
email@example.com website: www.centralcoastyangtaichi.com.au
Flowing Water Tai Chi Chuan
- Teaches Dr Paul Lam's Tai Chi for Health Forms including, Tai Chi for Arthritis, Tai Chi for Diabeties, Tai Chi for Beginners.Also Yang and Sun Styles
- Regular classes are held in the St George and Sutherland Shire. I also deliver training and demonstrations to schools, clubs, institutions and business organisations.
- Certified Instructor/Leader in Dr Lam's Tai Chi for Health Forms. Gold Medallist, TCAA National Tai Chi Competition 2010.. Committee Member Dr Lam's Tai Chi For Health Institute. Member Tai Chi Association of Australia.
- Contact John Gough - 0459130001 or 02 9542 2696
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chen Style, martial
- Emphasis on grounding, capture of incoming energy, internal extension
- Sutherland. Ph 0404 462 657, email@example.com
- Teaches Chen Style Tai Chi (Old Form Series 1 & 2 , Chen Xiaowang's 19 Movement Form, Sword and Pole), Lohan Qigong
- Classes in Avalon, Palm Beach, Mona Vale and Frenches Forest. Private lessons available.
- Teacher: Martin Grunseit
- Ph. Wk: 9973 4833, mobile: 0415 827 299,4 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Has trained with Grandmaster Chen Xiaowang since 1991. Taught Yang Style with the Sydney Tai Chi and Qigong Center and Chen Style since 1995
- Teaches: Chen Style Tai Chi Form 1 & 2, Tai Chi Push Hand, Tai Chi Self Defense, and Chen style Tai Chi (short and long) Weapons (e.g sword, spear etc)
- At Park, Ashfield (cnr of Henry St and Lucy St), every Sunday 4pm - 6pm
- Contact (Todd) Xiaotong Huang on 0438 800 851 or email: email@example.com
- Also see website: www.unlimitedtaichi.com
Inner Strength Tai Chi Chuan
- Teaches Chen Style Old Form
#1, Emphasis on applications in "Push-hands", on grounding, capture of incoming energy, internal extension.
- Sutherland, Sutherland Shire
- Contact Ken Goh 0404 462 657
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jing Ling Tai Chi Academy
- West Ryde Public School
- Traditional Yang Style with focus on both form and push hands.
- Contact: James Gao
Life Balance Tai Chi and Qigong
- Instructors: Jan & Frank Lee
- Tai Chi : Wu Style 108, 54 and 37 movements
Health Qigong: Five Animal Frolics, Ba Duan Jin, Yi Jin Jing (Muscle and Tendon Changing Classic), Liu Zi Jue (Six Healing Sounds), Qigong Shibashi and Mulan Qigong
- Group, corporate, workshops and private lessons
- Class locations: North Rocks, Parramatta, Pennant Hills, Hornsby, Hills Districts, Upper and Lower North Shore, Northern and City areas
- Accredited instructor with NCAS (administered by Australian Sports Commission)
Certified Instructors of the Wu Style Tai Chi Federation
- Mobile: Jan - 0411893262 Frank - 0422 870 898
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.lifebalancetaichi.com.au
Life in Motion
- Teaches: Toning Tai Chi, Medical Chi Gong, Energy Patterns Chi Gong
- Where: Classes in Sydney North Shore, West Pymble and St. Ives,
and private sessions on Sydney Harbour and waterfront locations.
- What you will learn -
Proper alignment and "releasing the joints" warm ups.
Chi Breathing: the 3 most powerful ways to breath in order to awaken the chi flow.
Standing Meditation: Learn to use the ground to drive energy up your body. (Ground energy).
Bone Marrow and blood washing Chi Kung.
Five Elements system: Accessing the power of Dantien and cultivating strength with internal movement, effortlessly.
Tai Chi Yang Style 24 movements form.
Toning Tai Chi Balls practice, for sculpting and toning upper body.
We will get acquainted with different types of Chi, use of intention, centering, balancing and understanding Yin and Yang.
- Contact: Gadi Levy-Golan
- Mobile: 0405084220
- Teaches: Taichi and Qigong - 24 form , 42 form, 32 Sword and 42 Sword, Yangstyle, Taichi yangsheng zhang, etc
- Classes in Hyde Park, Victoria Park (next to Sdyney Uni), and Darling Point, Sydney, NSW
- Contact Ms Lina He - 0424985838, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaches: Authentic Yang Family Tai Chi, Tai Chi for Arthritis, 8-Form Qigong for Health & Fitness, Tai Chi for Health & Falls Prevention
- Regular classes, retreats, workshops, community events, special programs.
- Various locations, Central Coast NSW
- Contact Ray Martin 02 43247563 or mibile 0425262155
- Ingleside (on Sydney's Northern Beaches)
- Ph: 02 99976604 Mob: 0439026435
- Private lessons or small groups in a private, idyllic setting
- Teaches Wu Style Short Form (Frantzis 27 movement), Yang Style long forms, Tai Chi for Arthritis, Qigong (various).
- Classes in Sawtell and Coffs Harbour
- Contact Paul Parramore on 02 66531252
Apple GUO (Traditional Chinese Taichi Kungfu)
- Teaches : Chen style Taichi Old Form One (Chen Jia Gou village original form); Chen style Taichi Old Form Two (Cannon Fist); Taichi Sword 49 form; Chen style Push Hands; Chen style taichi 26 forms (for beginners & health keepers); Lifecare qigong & other related skills.
Strathfield Park (Opposite side of 168 Homebush Road Strathfield)
Qing Long School of Ta Chi & Qigong
- Principal Anthony Shing - (M) 0411 051 188, or email
- Teaches Yang and Chen Style
Tai Chi; + Qigong
- Venue: Surry Hills
Red Dragon School of Tai Chi & Qi Gong.
- Teaches: Dr. Paul Lam's programs, Tai Chi for Arthritis (Sun), Tai Chi for Diabetes (Yang), Qi Gong
- At Morpeth NSW
- Contact Debra Preece on 0407672522
Refocus Tai Chi
Riverina Tai Chi & Qigong
- Contact Mrs Helen Jobson -
Phone: 02 6033 3172
FAX: 02 6033 0425
- Teaches Long and short tai chi
forms, Shibashi 1 and 2, Lohan, Tao Yin, Wild Goose, and various other
qigong forms. Weapons - sword, fan, flute and pole.
- Classes in Albury, Corowa,
Deniliquin, Cobram and Wagga Wagga
- Port Macquarie: Teaches Advanced and Beginners; QiGong, Sword, Fan, Bare hands.
Dahlsford Lifestyle Village:
Monday 0900 Advanced Yang Style Tai Chi & QiGong, 1000 Dragon Phoenix Fan
Tuesday 0845 Mid & Beginners Yang Tai Chi & QiGong, 1000 Advanced Weapons
Thursday 1400 Beginners Yang Tai Chi & QiGong.
Kumai Ryu Martial Arts Centre:
Wednesday 1100 Beginners Yang Tai Chi & QiGong.
- Contact: email@example.com; (02) 6583 3886
School of Natural and Internal Arts
- Teaches: Tai Chi for Arthritis, Yang Cheng Fu, Yang Lu Chan, Dalu, small SanSao And Dragon Fan. Qi gong 5 Animals Poture, Ten Marrow washing, 8 Pieces of Brocade and Wild Goose
City: Theosophical Society 484 Kent St.
Glebe, Asoociasion Amigoss 102/106 Glebe Point Rd
South Sydney: Hilldale Community Centre 136 Bunnerong Rd.
Park lessons: Ashfield Park Wednesday 10 to 11am
- Contact Horacio Paz ph 0407912561 or Email:
- Classes in 24
Forms and 5 Element Qigong
- Classes at the
Star of the Sea Catholic Church - Terrigal 8.30 Sat mornings
- Contact PO Box
205 Avoca Beach NSW 2251 or phone (02) 43811002
Tai Chi, Qigong & Yoga Centre
- Ursula Trumpold - Petersham ph-95693249
Takeaway Tai Chi
- Teaches Yang style Tai Chi, lunch time classes, specializing in teaching beginners
- Epping: Leisure and Learning Centre,(next to Epping Library), 1 Chambers Court;
Top Ryde: The Civic Hall, 1 Devlin St.
Marsfield, Marsfield Community Centre, 1A Trafalgar Place
- Contact Susan West
- Phone 0419 231 098 or email
Tweed Valley Tai Chi
- Teaches Yang style tai chi and qigong for relaxation
- Pottsville, Kingscliff, South Tweed,and Murwillumbah, Northern NSW.
- Contact Vic Basten, Chief Instructor
- Ph 02 6676 0291 or email
- Sydney Northern Beaches or North Shore.
- Tai Chi styles: Taoist Spiritual Tai Chi Form, Chen (Cannon Fist) and Yang style, after Tennyson Yiu.
- Also: Na Gung (iron body) and Hung Gar forms.
- Contact: Eric Wolven 0424 841 374 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mylestrom - phone 66554578
Zen Haiyang Tai Chi & Qigong
- Teaches: Qigong - Shi bashi, Wild Goose, Baduanjin(Shaolin Style), Yi Jin Jing; 24 form yang style (Shaolin); 48 form yang style (Shaolin);
Tai Chi for Arthritis (Paul Lam); Weapons: Yin yang Sword, Fan; Tai Chi Long Form; Meditation
- Private: Organisation & Groups Tuitions, Workshops Available
- At South West Rocks NSW
- Contact Mrs Kristine McPherson 02 65667128 or email email@example.com