Schools - Queensland
Whilst care is taken by TCAA in producing the instructors directory, the
directory is based on the information provided by the instructors. TCAA does not
carry out any enquiries to ensure that a listed instructor is suitably qualified
and TCAA makes no warranties as to the qualifications or suitability of the
listed instructors. To the extent permitted by law, TCAA and its members,
agents, or employees, exclude all liability, (including liability in negligence)
to any person for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred or arising as a
result of any material published in the instructors listing. The user should
verify the qualifications of any instructors whose services they use.
- Classes in Yang Style Tai Chi
24 Form, Yang Style 40 Form, International Combined 42 Form, Combined Short Form TCD, Sun Style
Short Form TCA, Sun Style 73 Form, Ch'i Kung in various Styles, Ba Duan Jun,
Tao Yin, Lohan
- Contact Doug Davis on 07 49275792.
Rockhampton: Sisters of Mercy Range Village, Middle Hall, Tuesdays at 7.30 am for 8.00am start, and another class starting at 9.30am. Fridays at 7.30am for 8.00am start,
and Saturdays at 8.30am for 9am start.
- Doug is an authorised
Instructor/Member of the Arthritis Foundation, Queensland and he is the
recipient of the 2001 Gold Award from the National Health and Medical
Research Council (NHMRC) for Health Promotion/Prevention.
Doug also does demonstrations of the 40 Form Yin Yang Sword Set and the 40
Form Fan Set.
- Teaches: Tai chi 8, 24 ,42 fist form, Sword 32 42, chen broadsword, Fan single fan ,kungfu fan 1, Chen style 18, 56 ,74 fist form, Bagua badazhang Chenmancheng37
- Mobile classes southside of Brisbane. one off team building events, group event at your work place.
- Contact Mr Rex Low mob 0418738583 or 0733435028
24 Forms, Yang Competition 40 Forms, International Combined 42 Forms, Yang
Ch'eng-fu 108 Long Form, Chen 36 Forms, Chen 56 Forms, Tai Chi Push Hands,
Tai Chi Sword 32 Forms & 42 Forms, Tai Chi Fan 73 Forms & Short Form
Nan Ch'uan, Qi Gong in various styles Standing & Moving
Chinese Health Exercises: Shi Ba Shi, Chinese Self Massage.
Tao Yin: Shuxin Pingxue Gong, Ba Tuan Chin, Yi Gin Ching.
Coolangatta: Pt Danger Scouts Hall, Scott St Tuesday, 9.30am
Palm Beach: Palm Bch-Currumbin High School, Thrower Dve, Thursday 6.00pm.
Burleigh Hds: St Johns Anglican Church Hall, Park Ave. 9.00am.
Broadbeach: Broadbeach senior Citizens Hall, T.E. Peters Dve, Tuesday
Southport: Southport Masonic Hall, 76 Nerang St, Friday 9.00am
- Further information contact
Master Dennis Watts. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post: Gold Coast Tai Chi Academy
PO Box 1040
Golden Phoenix Tai Chi
- Teaches: Yang-style Tai Chi; Chi Kung; Tai Chi for Arthritis (Sun-style)
- Fridays 0900-1100, Amity Gardens Community Hall, 5 Lochinvar Court, Ashmore QLD 4214
- Contact Jodene Morgans, 0410-470047 or (07) 5580-8158; email
Chris McGrath PhD PTP
- Peregian Beach, Noosa area various class locations
- Classes commencing February 2016. 30 years experience.
- Learn - Tai Chi for Relaxation, Tai Chi 6, Tai Chi 12, Tai Chi 24
- Learn - Qi Gong – Ba Duan Gin, Lotus, Fragrant, Ruler
- Contact -
- mobile 0416221040 or email@example.com
Fennell, Tai Chi Instruction
- Beijing Hand & Weapon Forms.(24,42, Chen)
- Classes in
Kinka Beach, Yeppoon U3A
- Contact Rob on 07 4939 6094 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tai Chi for Health, Beverley Murphy
- Teaches: Dr. Paul Lam's Tai Chi for Health: Assisting Arthritis, Falls Prevention, Diabetes, Osteoporosis and Beginners Yang.
practises Sun Style 73, Yang 24 and 40 forms.
- Kawana Waters, Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
Regular Monday morning classes at Kawana Waters.
Private tuition, Group classes, Corporate workshops, Retirement villages.
- 2014 China: Dr Paul Lam’s Tai Chi Workshop and Tour.
Affiliated with Tai Chi for Health Institute and Qld, Keep Fit Assoc Inc.
Member Australian Niu Chunming Tai Chi Institute
- Practising Yang 27 and 40 Forms.
- Contact Ms Beverley Murphy on 0408546826 or 07 54936876
Tamborine Tai Chi & Kinesiology
- Contact Gai Wanless on 07-55452409 or 0409066501 or email:
- Website - www.ttcak.com
- Teaches Qi Gong, Yang Style, Chen Style, Competion forms and weapons, Hong Chen, Push Hands
- OXENFORD: Gold Coast Nth Anglican Church Hall, Tamborine-Oxenford Rd
9 .30am Monday
BEAUDESERT: St Thomas' Anglican Church Hall, 7 Albert St 6pm Monday
EAGLE HEIGHTS: 110 Eagle Heights Rd 11am Tuesday & 6pm Thursday
WELLINGTON PT: Wellington Pt State High School, Anson Rd 6pm Wednesday
CAPALABA: Capalaba Uniting Church Hall, Ney Rd 9.30am Thursday
- Teaches Wudang Tai Chi 13 form
- At Robina, Gold Coast, Qld
- Phone 0459146579 or email